Celebrity Street Corner

Your locale for high quality pics and showbiz news in the world of entertainment

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hot Country Singer Taylor Swift - photoshoot for Rolling Stone magazine

Taylor Swift - photoshoot for Rolling Stone magazine


Country star Taylor Swift is set to team up with fellow teen sensation Miley Cyrus - she has signed on to appear in Hannah Montana: The Movie.

The 18-year-old singer is close pals with Cyrus - who shot to fame in the hit kids TV show - and can't wait to work alongside her in the upcoming film version of the Disney series.

She tells People.com, "I'm making a cameo, so I'm so excited about that. I'm playing one of my own songs and just in the background of one of the scenes. Miley Cyrus is awesome. I love her so much. She is so incredibly funny and sweet! It's fun to get to see her, because we both have been on the road constantly, and with us both in Nashville (Tennessee) now, it will be cool to get to hang out with her."

Swift has another reason for wanting to appear in the movie: she can't wait to tell her young fans she is starring in the big-screen rendition of the hit kids series. She adds, "I'm just really excited about it because it's really cool when some of my little fans will come up with a Hannah Montana shirt on, and I want to be like, 'Guess what? I get to be in that movie with her!'"









No comments: