Celebrity Street Corner

Your locale for high quality pics and showbiz news in the world of entertainment

Friday, June 27, 2008

Adriana Lima the sexy Israeli model various Pics TGP

Adriana Lima Various Sexy pic (thumbnails)

Adriana Lima and my NBA comment
So it seems. OJ Mayo, Marco Jaric, Antoine Walker, and Greg Buckner
for Miller, Love, Collins, and Cardinal. Oh well. Love Train dies but Pass the Mayo begins.
D. Arthur was acquired for Dante Greene and a future 2nd. I like Arthur and think that is an absolute steal.
Jaric is engaged to Adriana Lima so I am ok with that even though I am not in love with his contract. If Lima is at FedEx Forum or becomes a Memphis resident, I love the deal. Ha!
Mayo better ball till he falls. I hate not having Love but I am down with it.
Is Beasley stayin with Miami? Somethin has to give right?

I am hearing that Conley could be moved to Portland. Who knows?


__________________
Press On Any Pic To View With Bigger Size

No comments: