Celebrity Street Corner

Your locale for high quality pics and showbiz news in the world of entertainment

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Taylor Alison Swift sexy country singer

Date of Birth
13 December 1989, Reading, Pennsylvania, USA

Birth Name
Taylor Alison Swift

Height
5' 11" (1.80 m)

Trade Mark

Long curly blonde hair

Her height (of almost 6 ft)

Trivia

Is from Wyomissing, Pennsylvania

The love interest in her song, "Tim McGraw", is named Johnny.

Taught herself to play guitar.

Has a little brother named Austin.

Taylor Swift is such an inspiration to me and plenty of other girls out there. I'm so glad that she's made it this far. I can relate all her songs and they really mean a lot to me. Congradulations Taylor on all your success! Picture To Burn by Taylor Swift and here's the lyrics State the obvious I didn't get my perfect fantasy I realize you love yourself More that you could ever love me So go and tell your friends That I'm obsessive and crazy That's fine, I'll tell mine You're gay and by the way I hate that stupid old pickup truck You never let me drive You're a redneck, heartbreak Who's really bad at lyin' So watch me strike a match On all my wasted time As far as I'm concerned You're just another picture to burn There's no time for tears I'm just sitting here planning my revenge Nothing stopping me From going out with all of your best friends And if you come around saying sorry to me My daddy's going to show you how sorry you'll be Cause I hate that stupid old pickup truck You never let me drive You're a redneck, heartbreak Who's really bad at lyin' So watch me strike a match On all my wasted time As far as I'm concerned You're just another picture to burn And if you're missing me You better keep it to yourself Cause coming back around here Would be bad for your health Cause I hate that stupid old pickup truck You never let me drive You're a redneck, heartbreak Who's really bad at lyin' So watch me strike a match On all my wasted time In case you haven't heard I really, really hate that stupid old pickup truck You never let me drive You're a redneck, heartbreak Who's really bad at lyin' So watch me strike a match On all my wasted time As far as I'm concerned You're just another picture to burn Burn, burn, burn, baby burn Just another picture to burn Baby, burn















American Country singer...

taylor swift sexy singer
taylor swift sexy singertaylor swift sexy singer

taylor swift sexy singer taylor swift sexy singer taylor swift sexy singertaylor swift sexy singer
taylor swift sexy singer taylor swift sexy singer taylor swift sexy singer


SEXY and NAUGHTY
SUPER CARS
DIABETES BLOG
NEED A REAL LOVE DOCTOR?
SEXY LATINA HEAT
Asian Hunks for you to enjoy!

No comments: