Celebrity Street Corner

Your locale for high quality pics and showbiz news in the world of entertainment

Friday, December 28, 2007

kristen kreuk The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk

kristen kreuk The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk

Was initally planning to go to university for psychology or environmental studies.
Date of Birth
30 December 1982, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Birth Name
Kristin Laura Kreuk

Height
5' 1" (1.55 m)

Mini Biography

Born and raised in Vancouver B.C., Kristin never thought she'd be going big time. She acted in several school plays but mostly focused on her schoolwork. Fate came calling her senior year of high school when the casting director of a new TV series, "Edgemont" (2000), sent a fax to her school. They wanted an exotic looking girl to play the part of Laurel. It was her first professional audition and she landed the part. Since then, she continues to star in the Canadian series while filming "Smallville" (2001). Lucky for her, both shows are filmed in Vancouver! In 2002, she became the newest spokesperson for Neutrogena and started an advertising campaign with them.

Kristin has a tight knit group of friends, and, in her spare time, enjoys spending time with them and reading. Because it rains so much in Vancouver, she and her "Smallville" (2001) co-star Allison Mack often swap books or have a Woody Allen marathon.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Amanda Roeszler

Mini Biography

Kristin Kreuk was born on December 30, 1982, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She attended and graduated from Eric Hamber High School. Although she did some stage work in school, she focused more on her studies. She described herself as shy and boring.

For her first professional work, she went to an open casting audition for Edgemont, a teen-drama series aired on CBC television in Canada. She plays the role of Laurel Yeung. Laurel was the last main character to be cast because the casting director was having a problem finding an actress. Fortunately for them (and us), they found Kristin just in time.

Her career was set to take off when she landed on the highly acclaimed WB television series, "Smallville" (2001). It follows the story of Clark Kent in his pre-Superman days in a small town of Smallville, Kansas. Kristin plays the role of Lana Lang, Clark Kent's object of desire before he meets Lois Lane.

"Smallville" (2001) proved to be a giant step for Kristin's acting career, as she landed several interviews with several magazines, including YM (Your Magazine) and Rolling Stone. She also did a commercial for Neutrogena, popular for its skin care products.

As Kristin continues her career in the entertainment industry, it is just a matter of time before she becomes a superstar as she has natural talents and diligence.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Xtermy

Trivia

Attended Eric Hamber High School.

Was initally planning to go to university for psychology or environmental studies.

Was the last member to be cast for "Edgemont" (2000). The "Edgemont" (2000) casting director sent a fax to all the high schools in British Columbia for an "exotic" looking girl to play the part of Laurel.

Voted in at #10 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, U.K. edition. [June 2002]

Came in at #71 in FHM's Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, American edition. [June 2002]

Voted #24 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women list [2003].

Had never worked professionally as an actress before "Edgemont" (2000) (but had done stage work).

Is the latest Neutrogena model, following in Jennifer Love Hewitt and Mandy Moore's footsteps.

Femme Fatales (January/February 2005). She is #1 on their 50 Sexiest Women of the Year list.

Named #67 on the Maxim magazine "Hot 100 of 2005" list.

#18 on askmen.com's Top 99 Most Desirable Women in 2005

Her younger sister's name is Justine. Her father, Peter Kreuk, is of Dutch ancestry and her mother, Deanna Che, is of Chinese ancestry but born in Indonesia; both are landscape architects.

Growing up she did gymnastics, swimming, martial arts, and theater (in high school).

Has a purple belt in karate.

Does not smoke.

Her favorite shows are "Friends" (1994), "Third Watch" (1999), "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000), and "ER" (1994).

Admires Cate Blanchett and Jodie Foster.

Named #28 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)

Her surname "kreuk" is Dutch for a "wrinkle" or "fold" in a material (textiles in particular).

Named #46 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).

Proud member of Greenpeace, Red Cross and UNICEF.

Her favourite bands \ artists are: Jeff Buckley, Miles Davis, Tribe called quest, Coldplay and Radio Head.

Has her own Lana Lang action figure.

Favorite books are: Wuthering Heights, The World According to Garp, Anne of Green Gables and Little Women.

Favourite singers are: Fiest and Jeff Buckley.

Favorite author is John Irving.

Favourite drink is water.

Favourite music styles are: Rap, Hip-Hop, and Jazz.

Her hobbies include movies with friends, reading, writing, dancing, knitting, and gymnastics.

Was first to be cast on "Smallville".

Personal Quotes

"Sometimes I love acting but then sometimes I think it's too much for me. And I don't know if it is something that I could do for the rest of my life."

On keeping herself looking beautiful: "My skin is a little sensitive, so I try not to use too many products. After work I'll just clean it with Neutrogena Deep Clean facial cleanser and put on a bit of lotion like Aveda Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Creme or a moisturizer by Kiehl's. I don't always use the same one. After a while my skin starts to get annoyed with one, and then I've got to move on to another."

"I'm not surrounded by the business. That makes all the difference in the world, 'cause it's so easy to get caught up in it. If you were living in L.A., it'd be like 'Bull----, bull----, bull----... you're this, you're that, you're wonderful, get caught up in this tornado, get caught up, get caught up, get caught up, and the minute it's all gone, you fall and you've got no one to catch you because you let yourself get swept away, when it's all 'Pouff!' And it's all made up and none of it's grounded or real."

"Someday I'd like to do some real traveling. I'm obsessed with Brazil and I've always had this dream of backpacking through South America."

"I never dreamed of being an actor, but I'm beginning to love it more and more because I like challenging myself. When I feel like I'm not learning or having fun anymore, then I'll stop."

"Just because I don't do bad things doesn't mean I don't have bad thoughts."

"I really don't use that much make up - I'm pretty natural. I wear even less of it in the summer."

"I love having messy hair. I put in a lot of effort to have it look as messy as possible."

"Sometimes I love acting, but then sometimes I think it's too much for me. And I don't know if it is something that I could do for the rest of my life."

"I wanted to be a forensic scientist for a long time... It's like putting the pieces of a puzzle together. Solving mysteries seemed like it would be fun, scary and exciting all at the same time."

"I'd rather walk than drive a car. In Vancouver, where I am from, you can get to just about anywhere you need to go on foot. Even if it's raining I'll go out for a stroll. I just love that."

"It's not that easy to find someone I can relate too. I'm tough to crack because I'm shy."

On her favourite music styles: "Basically I listen to just about everything except heavy metal."

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

"If I like it, I'll buy it; pure impulse shopping."

"I did gymnastics when I was growing up and to this day I can still do the splits."
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk
The prettiest pics of Kristen Kreuk






A slide show with 100 pictures of Kristen Kreuk (aka Lana Lang from Smallville). I hope you like it. :)


LINKS:
NEED A REAL LOVE DOCTOR?
SEXY LATINA HEAT
Asian Hunks for you to enjoy!
ANOTHER ANTI-STD blog
LMAO so just laugh too!
EVEN KINKIER AND NAUGHTIER SEX STORIES
PURE FILIPINA BEAUTIES HERE

No comments: