Celebrity Street Corner

Your locale for high quality pics and showbiz news in the world of entertainment

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kate Hudson So Sexy In Red Unknown Photoshoot and pictorial

Kate Hudson Unknown Photo Shoot



a few kate hudson notes and news flash

When it comes to dating, Kate Hudson wants to get in touch with her inner teenager.

“I need to find that 18-year-old in me again, who was way more adventurous when it came to kissing boys,” she told the U.K.’s Sunday Times. “I would love nothing more than to have a good, honest make out sesh, but I find it really hard because I’m a mom.”

Hudson split from Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson in 2006, but their marriage produced their 4-year-old son Ryder.

“Any guy I ever meet is always going to come second to my son,” the Fool’s Gold star, 28, told the paper. “And you get to weed out the boys from the men. You definitely know which ones are the boys.”

So far, it seems Owen Wilson has made the cut. The duo – who split last summer but are now back on-again – were even spotted on an Easter-day bike ride with Ryder.

“I’m a mom and that’s my first priority,” said Hudson. “I can’t wait to have more. I’m at that place when I’m ready to have another one and Chris and I are not together. I’m like, ‘Oh no! Uh-oh! I’m ready.’ ”

Actress Kate Hudson has revealed she would like to make a third film with Mathew Mcconaughey.

The pair have acted opposite one another in the romantic comedy How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days and the recently released Fools’ Gold.

Speaking to DigitalSpy.co.uk at the UK premiere of Fools’ Gold, Kate said: “We have a really good time working together. It’s easy and we just have a good time.”



“I would love nothing more than to have a good, honest makeout sesh.” So sighs Kate Hudson to the Times of London. “I need to find that 18-year-old in me again, who was way more adventurous when it came to kissing boys,” continues the actress, who reportedly reunited with Owen Wilson in February. “I’m not really like that any more.”
Kate, who was repeatedly snapped last summer spit-shining Dax Shepard’s tonsils, says it’s difficult to find someone to pucker up with “because I’m a mom,” and “any guy I ever meet is always going to come second to my son. And you get to weed out the boys from the men. You definitely know which ones are the boys.” She also admits she’s eager to give 4-year-old Ryder a little brother or sister. “I can’t wait to have more,” Hudson reveals. “I’m at that place when I’m ready to have another one and [ex-husband] Chris [Robinson] and I are not together. I’m like, ‘Oh no! Uh-oh! I’m ready.”














No comments: