Celebrity Street Corner

Your locale for high quality pics and showbiz news in the world of entertainment

Friday, December 7, 2007

Keirra Knightley little boobs and all is still awesomely hot and sexy

Keirra Knightley little boobs and all.

Keirra is perpetually pissed off, she hates fucking ringing phones, fucking sugary movies, fucking cute shit and..well, fucking everybody.
On the tabloids:“What I hate is that they shove in your face: this is what you want to be. And you think, fuck that. I don’t want it. Stop telling me I want to look like her. Stop telling me I want that life. I don’t.”
On being moody:“I’m a moody bastard. Actually, I’ve been banned from reading newspapers because the way they’re written angers me so much. If I want an opinion, I’ll read the opinion part of the newspaper. I do not want it when I’m trying to get the facts. I get incredibly angry. It really fuks me off. See, I have to calm down about it.”



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket








LINKS:
ANOTHER ANTI-STD blog
LMAO so just laugh too!
EVEN KINKIER AND NAUGHTIER SEX STORIES
PURE FILIPINA BEAUTIES HERE

No comments: